A birthday gift for someone you care deeply about, such as a family member or a significant other, can be difficult to shop for. You might want it to be particularly thoughtful or meaningful, and depending on the birthday or any other occasions happening, you might want it to symbolize how you feel about them. Perhaps you are thinking about proposing, and you might want to do it on their birthday to really surprise them. Maybe you are trying to get the perfect thing for your mother from her children and grandchildren. Either way, you can find almost anything for the loved ones in your life at a jewelry store like Davidson & Co. Jewels. Their wide selection and availability to customize makes them the one stop shop for birthday gifts and other celebrations. Here are just a few different ideas of infinite possibilities, all of them available at your local jewelry store.
- Watch – Many men prefer to wear watches over other types of jewelry, and you will know the men in your life best. If they fall into this category, a nice watch with an engraving will be a significant gift for them that they are sure to love.
- Diamond ring – Not every woman loves a diamond ring, but many of them do. Be careful with this, though. If you are not proposing to her or are already married to her, you are probably going to want to steer clear of this route. A diamond ring can be an excellent anniversary or birthday gift later on, but you can avoid a lot of awkward moments by choosing this one only in select circumstances.
- Wedding bands – Typically you have already selected these and are probably already wearing them. But maybe you would like to add engraving or updating of some sort to them. In that case, it is a nice gift for your spouse. It can make a great anniversary gift for parents as well, to add a nice engraved message to their wedding bands after a certain number of years.
- Other rings – These can run the gamut from simple to fancy, and can be indicative of a lot of different things. If you are grown children shopping for your parents’ birthdays or anniversary, consider picking out a slim band for each of you that they can wear, reminding them of all of their children. Similarly, if your wife or significant other just had a baby, get her a band lined with the birthstone of the child as a gift to show her you were thinking of her and how much you care.
- Earrings, bracelets, and necklaces – There are so many different directions to go with these, and all of them can be found at your local jewelry store. Depending on who you are shopping for and what you are celebrating, there is a wide variety of styles, prices, and availability.
These are just a few of literally hundreds of possibilities for gifts that you can give to the loved ones in your life.
Davidson & Co Jewels
1238 1st SW
Calgary, AB t2R oV4