One of the least expensive and most effective form of marketing your business can partake in are its signs. The signs on the exterior and interior of your business say a great deal about what you do, and can work to attract new customers to your business or push them away to the competition. There are many different types of signage a business can purchase. The type they choose simply depends on the kind of business that they are, what they want to say about what it is that they do, and what types of people they want to attract.
One of the most common types of signage are vinyl signs. Vinyl signs generally refer to the signs that businesses place on glass windows or doors. They are decals that stick on the window or door and identify the business. There are many different options for businesses to choose from, and everything can be customized, from the design to the lettering to the size. Here is a short list of some of the benefits of using vinyl signs are your business.
1. Sleek. One of the biggest benefits of using vinyl signs is that they’re incredibly aesthetically pleasing. Rather than a large LED sign or metal sign that will obstruct the view, vinyl signs allow people to identify the business while still seeing the business itself. For this reason, many banks, investment firms, accounting firms, and other high end firms choose to use vinyl signs at all of their business locations.
2. Easy to remove/replace. One of the most advantageous aspects of vinyl signs is that they’re incredibly easy to put on, take down, or replace. This is especially important for companies who are constantly re-branding their business, moving, or looking to make slight changes to their logo. Vinyl signs can be put onto a window within just a couple of short minutes, and they can be taken down using a simple tool and some water. For this reason, vinyl signs are the choice of businesses who move frequently.
3. Inexpensive. Another great benefit of vinyl signs is that they’re incredibly inexpensive when compared to other types of signs. Purchasing a large LED sign, a wood-carved sign, or a metal sign will cost your business a pretty penny. At the end of the day, a well-designed vinyl sign can perform the same task as these other types of signs, namely identifying the business, without all of the upfront costs.
4. Transparent. As was mentioned in point 1, a great benefit of vinyl signs is that they’re transparent, allowing people to see into the business while still knowing what it is.
5. Durable. Finally, vinyl signs are incredibly durable. On average, they can last for several years and up to a decade without needing any sort of maintenance.
SignWire, www.signwire.com, is a great place to start if you’re looking for custom vinyl signs. They can handle any design you are thinking of and will have your sign made in no time at all. Even updates or changes that need to be made in the future can be made by their highly trained staff.